Eczema, rashes, bumps, broken & cracked skin?
Make 6 changes in your life (they’re easy) and
your trouble free skin will reward you daily
1. Read the ingredient list. If you can’t pronounce or spell it, don’t put it on your skin.
2. Use a vegetable-based laundry detergent. No matter how well your machine rinses, there's always laundry detergent residue left in your clothes. These residues are absorbed by the skin all day long. Vegetable-based laundry detergents are available at most major grocery chains and shopping clubs like Costco and Sam’s Club.
Fragrance free or ‘Free’ doesn’t mean petroleum free. This is one of the major deceptive practices in the laundry detergent market. The petroleum ingredients are the real problem and they don't go away just because it's fragrance free. Find vegetable-based laundry detergents here: http://www.ewg.org/guides/categories/9-Laundry
3. Don't use commercial dryer sheets. Filled with all sorts of synthetic chemicals, this stuff stays in your clothes and on your skin. Instead, detoxify your laundry with wool dryer balls that last years and years. Wool dryer balls really work and make your clothes so unbelievably soft. One of our favorites here... http://tinyurl.com/hxmr72s
4. Use all natural shampoo. Shampoo flows down your arms and back, and creates hard to reach skin issues. Find better alternatives here: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/browse/shampoo/
5. Use a truly natural lotion/moisturizer. Natural on the label doesn't mean natural in the bottle; read the ingredient list and look for better alternatives here... http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/
6. Change to all natural & organic bar and liquid soap: http://www.DrBubbles.com